Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to the Allen University Online Financial Aid System. You can:
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year.
Log In Instructions
To access the online system, enter your social security number and select 'First Time User'. You will be prompted to ender your social security number again and follow each step. After you have created your pasword, you will be directed back to the log in page. If you are experiencing issues with logging in, please contact the Office of Student Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have a financial aid record already established at Sample University in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 003417, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy. Once we receive your information from either of these applications, we'll notify you of your PIN and you can then start using this system.