The Gerald Wilkins Memorial Scholarship Program
The Gerald Wilkins Memorial Scholarship Program is currently open and accepting student applications for the 2021 - 2022 academic school year. Four need-based scholarships of up to $2,200 will be awarded to full-time students who permanently reside in Box Springs, Columbus, Fort Benning, or Upatoi, Georgia and attend a UNCF member institution.
- Be a Black/African American, Native American, Latinx, or Asian/Pacific Islander full-time student at any UNCF Member Institution
- Must have one of the following zip codes - 31801, 31808, 31820, 31829, 31901, 31902, 31903, 31904, 31905, 31906, 31907, 31908, 31914, 31917, 31993, 31995, 31997, 31998, 31999
- Have a cumulative minimum GPA of 2.5
- Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. national, or permanent resident
- Have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Have a demonstrated unmet financial need, as verified by the applicant's academic institution
-A completed application form.
-One letter of recommendation from a non-relative.
-A one-page personal statement of career interest.
-A current official or unofficial academic transcript.
Visit https://scholarships.uncf.org/ to apply.
Extended Deadline: September 23, 2021
If you have login or reference submission issues, please contact a UNCF Scholarships and Programs representative at 202-810-0258. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
If you have a specific question about The Gerald Wilkins Memorial Scholarship, please contact Martha Bryant (firstname.lastname@example.org).