Dear Allen University community,
We are pleased to announce that we have chosen ReturnSafe as our partner to keep you and the Allen University community safe as we get through the Covid-19 pandemic together. The ReturnSafe app is a user-friendly and efficient alternative to paper screening surveys, and provides contact tracing, enabling us to notify you if you come into contact with a suspected Covid-19 case. This will allow us to prevent and quickly contain outbreaks to keep our community safe and maintain continuity.
Please follow these simple steps to use the ReturnSafe app:
- Android users:
- iPhone users:
- Visit https://tinyurl.com/ReturnSafeiPhone in your iPhone browser, and click Install.
- Once ReturnSafe is installed, tap Settings > General > Profiles or Profiles & Device Management.
- Under the "Enterprise App" heading, you see a profile for Mutual Mobile. Tap Mutual Mobile and then Trust Mutual Mobile.
- Proceed to step 2.
- Open the app and enter the following Code: allenuniversity
- Sign in with your Name, Phone Number and Allen University Email address
- Each day you are scheduled to come to campus, complete the short screening survey before you leave your home (1-2 minutes). You will receive guidance on whether to come to campus. Please present your screening result at the designated check-in area when you arrive on campus.
To log contacts for contact tracing:
- When you have an in-person meeting on campus, please use the ReturnSafe LogBook within the mobile app to log the contact - you will be asked to enter the name and email of the person(s) you met with.
- In addition, ReturnSafe will log contacts automatically via Bluetooth. Please open your app whenever possible when you are in close contact with others to maximize the effectiveness of Bluetooth contact logging.
If you have any questions about the screening survey, the resulting recommendations, or our privacy policies please review the attached ReturnSafe overview or contact Dr. Clarence Darby at email@example.com. If you have any technical issues while accessing or using ReturnSafe, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please log in to ReturnSafe and complete the registration and screening process prior to each day on campus, and together we can maintain a safe and healthy working environment at Allen University!